PhotoBook automatically organize your photos in the order of the day shooting.
And you can easily organize photos using tab and drag & drop.
1. Organizing Photos By Date
All photos in your device will be organized in the order of the date. And you can find photos taken past. Press top right button to open calendar.
2. Create Albums
In order to organize photos, please create an album. Press + button in right pane and input name and select icon image.
3. Adding Photos To Album
You can add photos to albums by drag and drop. Using edit mode, you can add multiple photos at once.
- Press and hold the photo. After it lifted, drag and drop to album tab.
- To add multiple photos to album, Press "edit" button, touch photos to check and drag and drop them.
- While viewing photos, press album button in bottom to add to the album.
4. Other Functions
- Opening map where you took the photo.
5. Features and Considerations PhotoBook
PhotoBook does not copy photos and movies to app storage unlike many other album apps. So PhotoBook has following merits.
- It does not take time to copy photos to inside app.
- It does not occupy storage.
- You do not have to fear losing photos because of app bug or trouble.
- Any change you make using PhotoBook synchronize with photo library.
- Do not delete photos in "Photos" even you use PhotoBook. If you delete photos from "Photos", they do not exist in PhotoBook.
- PhotoBook do not hide private photos or movies.
- You can not delete photos, remove photos from album and delete albums. Please use "Photos" to do them. These functions are restricted for 3rd party apps.
- To use PhotoBook please allow use of location information. Because photos contain location information, PhotoBook need your parmit to access to photo library.
- 2012/9/3 version1.0
- 2012/9/5 version1.0.1