1. To create a group
When you start the application, there are only three tabs, "All," "Search," and "Unclassified." To create a group, please push the "+" button under these tabs.
- Getting Started (1) Creating a group
- Changing the settings or deleting a group
- Changing the Order of the Groups
- Using text for a group icon
- The freedom to design new group icons
- Using a local group
- Hide tabs
- Moving the All / Search / Uncategorized tabs to the bottom
Use "drag and drop" to classify your contacts into groups.
The "Edit" mode can move multiple contacts at once.
- Getting Started (2) Organizing your contacts
- Changing the color of a contact
- Change the order of contacts
- Changing the appearance of a contact (displaying organization name or photo)
- Searching for contacts
- Deleting contacts
- Swiping to send an email or make a phone call
You can send an email to members of a group at the same time. Once set, the contact information is recorded for each group. If you send an e-mail address again to the same group, it will use the previous setting unless you change it.
- Getting Started (3) Sending an e-mail
- Sending an e-mail without creating a group
- Attaching photos to a group e-mail
- Feb 20, 2011 version 1.0
- Feb 24, 2011 version 1.1
- Mar 5, 2011 version 1.2
- Jun 14, 2011 version 1.3